As a Technical Sales Consultant at Surtronic you will:
- Interpret (technical) customer requirements and develop the technical solution
- Manage all technical aspects of RFPs / tenders
- Write (technical) proposals and tender bid documentation
- Engage in customer meetings and be able to independently follow up on potential leads
- Support sales by attending trade shows, conferences and other events
- Develop (technical) sales presentations and hold product demonstrations
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop sales opportunities and execute on closing deals
- Provide input to Product Management and Project Management from the market and customer perspective
We expect you to have:
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background on Bachelor level (through education or work experience)
- Ability to build relationships with both end users, system integrators and advisors
- Customer focus and commercial mindset
- Proficiency of Dutch and English, German is a plus
- Ample knowledge of and strong interest in technology, both hardware and software
- Experience with hardware for outdoor applications is considered an advantage
- Experience with tender procedures
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
We offer you:
- An informal working environment within a growing and ambitious company
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Diverse tasks and lots of responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- To become a part of our team and join us for regular team activities
- A great working location: this position is based in our division in Hoofddorp
- A competitive salary and an attractive profit sharing scheme
About Surtronic Group
Surtronic Group, based in Hoofddorp, designs, develops, assembles, installs and maintains innovative information display systems, mainly for the Public Transport and traffic management markets. Since 2016, Surtronic is owned by ARS T&TT with the goal to further strengthen the product portfolio and accelerate international growth. Surtronic is and remains an independent company with a strong track record and innovative solutions. We aim to triple the business in the coming 2 years and are looking for ambitious colleagues who can help achieve these goals. We currently operate in over 10 countries globally and have the ambition to strongly grow internationally. Find out more about Surtronic on www.surtronic.com.
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology designs Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the challenges induced by the rapid growth of mobility worldwide. These challenging questions require 'intelligent' traffic solutions. ARS T&TT has a total of 350 employees spread over four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India and one in the US. The headquarters are located in The Hague.
Working at ARS T&TT means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication. Find out more about ARS T&TT on www.ars-traffic.com.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application can be directed to Bodil Dirkers. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact HR, email@example.com or + 31 70-360 85 59.