As a Technology Lead at Surtronic you will:
- Your main task is to define technical solutions to address customer business needs. This requires you to:
- Interpret customer requirements
- Be responsible for the technical design and delivery
- Inspire product development and project management teams
- Describe or present your solutions convincingly and clearly
- Your everyday tasks include:
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager
- Tender management – related to the technical solution
- Writing successful proposals
- Engaging in customer and supplier meetings
- Providing technical leadership during projects
- Furthermore, you will:
- Initiate and lead meetings with existing and new customers
- Promote our solutions at trade shows, conferences and other events
- Engage with suppliers and subcontractors
We are looking for a professional with:
- Five to ten years of experience in a technical environment
- Hands-on attitude, a self-starter
- A Bachelor of Science degree, or a similar level through education or work experience
- A commercial mindset, understanding different viewpoints of end users, system integrators and advisors
- Dutch and English language skills, German is a plus
- Ample knowledge of and strong interest in technology, both hardware and software
- Experience with tenders and proposals
- Affinity with traffic and transport technology, both hardware and software
- Experience with technology for outdoor applications is a plus
We offer you:
- An informal working environment within a growing ambitious team
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Diverse tasks and growing responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- A competitive salary and an attractive profit-sharing scheme
Surtronic, based in Hoofddorp, designs, develops, assembles, installs and maintains innovative information display systems, mainly for the Public Transport market. Since 2016, Surtronic is owned by ARS T&TT with the goal to further strengthen the product portfolio and accelerate international growth. Surtronic is an independent company with a strong track record and innovative solutions. We aim to strongly grow the business in the coming years and are looking for ambitious colleagues who can help achieve these goals. We currently operate in multiple countries globally and have the ambition to grow internationally. Find out more about Surtronic on www.surtronic.com.
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology designs Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the challenges induced by the rapid growth of mobility worldwide. These challenging questions require 'intelligent' traffic solutions. ARS T&TT has a total of 350 employees spread over four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India and one in the US. The headquarters are located in The Hague.
Working at ARS T&TT means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication. Find out more about ARS T&TT on www.ars-traffic.com.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)23 542 00 20.