A Senior Project Manager at Surtronic is responsible for the realization of multidisciplinary IT projects in the domain of public transport within an agreed budget and time frame. He/she will head a team of specialists and suppliers within a project. This team includes architects, designers and testers, but also installation and development partners as subcontractors. A solid grasp of IT and proven management skills are essential for this role. The Senior Project Manager will be managing the stakeholders, monitoring the progress and intervening if necessary. He/she maintains communication with both the client and internal management, ensuring that all parties are informed in a timely manner.
A Senior Project Manager at Surtronic has a helicopter view, is aware of all the information relevant to the project and is responsible for customer, contract, vendor and team management. Risk management and quality management according to ITIL and Prince2 are an essential part of project management at Surtronic.
We expect you to have:
- A Master’s degree (preferably from a Technical University)
- 5+ years of experience developing technical IT systems
- 5+ years of experience with IT project management
- Balanced attitude between risk-awareness and can-do attitude
- Excellent understanding of project management methods (e.g. Prince2)
- Experience with offshore software development
- Experience with fixed price and fixed time projects
- Proficiency of Dutch and English
We offer you:
- An informal working environment within a young and ambitious company
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Diverse tasks and lots of responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- To become a part of our team and join us for regular team activities
- A great working location: this position is based in our office in Hoofddorp
- A competitive salary and an interesting profit sharing scheme
About Surtronic Group
Surtronic Group, based in Hoofddorp, designs, develops, assembles, installs and maintains innovative information display systems, mainly for the Public Transport and traffic management markets. Since 2016, Surtronic is owned by ARS T&TT with the goal to further strengthen the product portfolio and accelerate international growth. Surtronic is and remains an independent company with a strong track record and innovative solutions. We aim to triple the business in the coming 2 years and are looking for ambitious colleagues who can help achieve these goals. We currently operate in over 10 countries globally and have the ambition to strongly grow internationally. Find out more about Surtronic on www.surtronic.com.
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology designs Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the challenges induced by the rapid growth of mobility worldwide. These challenging questions require 'intelligent' traffic solutions. ARS T&TT has a total of 350 employees spread over four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India and one in the US. The headquarters are located in The Hague.
Working at ARS T&TT means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication. Find out more about ARS T&TT on www.ars-traffic.com.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. The application can be directed to Bodil Dirkers. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact HR, firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 70-360 85 59.