A Technical Procurement Engineer at Surtronic is responsible for the procurement of electrical and mechanical parts, PCBA’s, sub-assemblies and complete products for the realization of multidisciplinary IT projects in the domain of public transport within an agreed budget and time frame. Selection and qualification of new suppliers is part of the responsibilities. The technical procurement engineer will be leading and executing procurement activities from the start of the bid phase until the closure of the project phase. The technical procurement engineer will also be involved in product management of existing and new Surtronic products.
We expect you to have:
- a bachelor degree in a technical field such as mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, particularly with:
- setting up the supply chain for complex electronic products
- working with multiple external manufacturers located all over the world
- purchasing high-mix low volume products, both standard COTS as custom products
- negotiations with suppliers, both commercial as well as operational
- optimizing supply chain processes
- working actively with ERP software
- working with supply chain performance metrics
- proficiency of Dutch and English
We offer you:
- An informal working environment within a young and ambitious company
- Challenging projects and innovative products
- Diverse tasks and lots of responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- To become a part of our team and join us for regular team activities
- A great working location: this position is based in our office in Hoofddorp
- A competitive salary and an interesting profit sharing scheme
About Surtronic Group
Surtronic Group, based in Hoofddorp, designs, develops, assembles, installs and maintains innovative information display systems, mainly for the Public Transport and traffic management markets. Since 2016, Surtronic is owned by ARS T&TT with the goal to further strengthen the product portfolio and accelerate international growth. Surtronic is and remains an independent company with a strong track record and innovative solutions. We aim to triple the business in the coming 2 years and are looking for ambitious colleagues who can help achieve these goals. We currently operate in over 10 countries globally and have the ambition to strongly grow internationally. Find out more about Surtronic on www.surtronic.com.
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology designs Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the challenges induced by the rapid growth of mobility worldwide. These challenging questions require 'intelligent' traffic solutions. ARS T&TT has a total of 350 employees spread over four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India and one in the US. The headquarters are located in The Hague.
Working at ARS T&TT means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication. Find out more about ARS T&TT on www.ars-traffic.com.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. The application can be directed to Bodil Dirkers. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact HR, firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 70-360 85 59.