As a Technical Project Manager at Surtronic you are:
- Leading product development as well as customer solutions projects in the Public Transport domain
- Responsible for all technical aspects within the product development or a customer solutions project
- Supporting the product manager in product development
- Supporting the Project Manager in customer solutions projects
- Managing and securing all internal and external stakeholders interests
- Taking on project budget responsibility
- Able to execute several complicated projects at the same time
- Inspiring, motivating and leading your project team members
We expect you to have:
- A Master’s degree in a technical field
- A finished project management education (e.g Prince2)
- Experience either as a SCRUM Product owner or as a SCRUM Master
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar job position, particularly:
- Experience in implementing agile development principles
- Experience in leading a multi-disciplinary product development team
- Experience in outsourcing complex development tasks in different technology domains and an international environment
- Experience with contract management and tender procedures
- Proficiency of Dutch and English
We offer you:
- An informal working environment within a young and ambitious company
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Diverse tasks and lots of responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- To become a part of our team and join us for regular team activities
- A great working location: this position is based in our office in Hoofddorp
- A competitive salary and an attractive profit sharing scheme
About Surtronic Group
Surtronic Group, based in Hoofddorp, designs, develops, assembles, installs and maintains innovative information display systems, mainly for the Public Transport and traffic management markets. Since 2016, Surtronic is owned by ARS T&TT with the goal to further strengthen the product portfolio and accelerate international growth. Surtronic is and remains an independent company with a strong track record and innovative solutions. We aim to triple the business in the coming 2 years and are looking for ambitious colleagues who can help achieve these goals. We currently operate in over 10 countries globally and have the ambition to strongly grow internationally. Find out more about Surtronic on www.surtronic.com.
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology designs Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the challenges induced by the rapid growth of mobility worldwide. These challenging questions require 'intelligent' traffic solutions. ARS T&TT has a total of 350 employees spread over four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India and one in the US. The headquarters are located in The Hague.
Working at ARS T&TT means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication. Find out more about ARS T&TT on www.ars-traffic.com.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application can be directed to Bodil Dirkers. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact HR, email@example.com or + 31 70-360 85 59.