As a Supply Chain Manager at Surtronic you
- implement the optimal supply chain model for each of our products (typically high value, low volume)
- are able to manage outsourcing of hardware and software, both domestic and internationally
- select and qualify new suppliers
- are a team player with a hands on attitude
- make operational supplier agreements on delivery time, assembly procedures, quality standards, status reporting, non-conformity management and escalation management
- negotiate and finalize procurement agreements with existing and new suppliers
- make suppliers adhere to the agreements in a firm, clear and respectful way
- establish and maintain supply chain forecasts
- work closely with project managers
- analyze and optimize supply chain processes and configuration of ERP tools
- report on supply chain performance based on SMART KPIs
We expect you to have
- a bachelor or master degree in a technical field such as mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, particularly with:
- setting up the supply chain for complex electronic products
- working with multiple external manufacturers located all over the world
- negotiations with suppliers, both commercial as well as operational
- optimizing supply chain processes and outsourcing in particular
- working actively with ERP software
- working with supply chain performance metrics
- proficiency of Dutch and English
We offer you:
- An informal working environment within a young and ambitious company
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Diverse tasks and lots of responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- To become a part of our team and join us for regular team activities
- A great working location: this position is based in our division in Hoofddorp
- A competitive salary and an interesting profit sharing scheme
About Surtronic Group BV
Surtronic Group BV, based in Hoofddorp, designs, develops, assembles, installs and maintains innovative information display systems, mainly for the Public Transport and traffic management markets. Since 2016, Surtronic is owned by ARS T&TT with the goal to further strengthen the product portfolio and accelerate international growth. Surtronic is and remains an independent company with a strong track record and innovative solutions. We aim to triple the business in the coming 2 years and are looking for ambitious colleagues who can help achieve these goals. We currently operate in over 10 countries globally and have the ambition to strongly grow internationally.
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology BV designs Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the challenges induced by the rapid growth of mobility worldwide. These challenging questions require 'intelligent' solutions. ARS T&TT has a total of 350 employees spread over four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India and one in the US. The headquarters are located in The Hague.
Working at ARS T&TT means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication. Find out more about ARS T&TT on www.ars-traffic.com.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. The application can be directed to Bodil Dirkers. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact HR, firstname.lastname@example.org or + 31 70-360 85 59.