As a Junior Service Manager you are commercially, financially and technically responsible for providing outstanding service to a group of customers including governments and companies in the Netherlands and Europe. You will be coordinating changes, managing incidents and maintaining customer relationships. Besides this, you will have to interpret customer requests and translate these requests into technical questions or projects. You will also carry the responsibility for the development of applications and information systems.
Your main responsibilities as a Junior Service Manager:
- drafting, monitoring and fulfilling service contracts and SLAs based on ITIL
- taking care of the implementation, control and monitoring of incident management
- controlling the organization in both the Netherlands and abroad
- control of suppliers
- proactively analyzing processes and starting analysis and problem management initiatives that lead to structural improvements
- providing assurance and maintenance of ongoing service contracts and contributing to their renewal
- providing monthly reports, both internally and externally.
As Junior Service Manager you are hands-on, results-oriented, independent, responsible and you have good communication skills. You also have the following background:
- A university education
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Affinity with technology (software and hardware)
- Knowledge of ITIL
We offer you:
- An informal working environment within a young and ambitious company
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Diverse tasks and lots of responsibilities
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- To become a part of our team and join us for regular team activities
- A great working location: this position is based in our office in Hoofddorp
- A competitive salary and an interesting profit sharing scheme
About Surtronic Group
Surtronic Group, based in Hoofddorp, designs, develops, assembles, installs and maintains innovative information display systems, mainly for the Public Transport and traffic management markets. Since 2016, Surtronic is owned by ARS T&TT with the goal to further strengthen the product portfolio and accelerate international growth. Surtronic is and remains an independent company with a strong track record and innovative solutions. We aim to triple the business in the coming 2 years and are looking for ambitious colleagues who can help achieve these goals. We currently operate in over 10 countries globally and have the ambition to strongly grow internationally. Find out more about Surtronic on www.surtronic.com.
About ARS T&TT
ARS Traffic & Transport Technology designs Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the challenges induced by the rapid growth of mobility worldwide. These challenging questions require 'intelligent' traffic solutions. ARS T&TT has a total of 350 employees spread over four offices in the Netherlands and two offices in India and one in the US. The headquarters are located in The Hague.
Working at ARS T&TT means working in a dynamic, informal environment with open and short lines of communication. Find out more about ARS T&TT on www.ars-traffic.com.
If you are interested in this position please send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application can be directed to Bodil Dirkers. We will get in touch with you to inform you about the selection procedure.
For more information about the vacancy, please contact HR, email@example.com or + 31 70-360 85 59.